Marataba’s guiding culture is one built on the genuine passion to share Mother Nature in her most glorious form. This, coupled with the keen interest in people and helping them to realise their dreams, is what keeps our Guides motivated, energised and in a league of their own.
Each one of us look so forward to meeting you!
General Manager, Operations
SOME OF THE SIMPLE PLEASURES OF A MARATABA FIELD GUIDE
- Showcasing the vast array of wildlife, human history and tremendous topography characteristic of the reserve.
- Finding and following animal tracks, and signs of wildlife in the area.
- Captaining a boat safari on Miss Mara, and watching the wonder on guests faces to see an elephant playing in a mud bath from the water.
- Embarking on a bush walk in some spectacular wilderness areas.
- Ending the day on the plains of Marataba with an ice-cold G&T at hand.